Testing Dates & Times
Saturdays at 10:30 AM, arrive at 10:00 to warm up and practice
1. Make sure all of your questions are answered before the test.
2. Get a good night’s sleep and eat a healthy breakfast.
3. Come to the test clean, nails trimmed, no jewelry, and uniform clean and unwrinkled. Tee shirts worn under uniforms must be tucked into pants.
4. Bring a water bottle and your personal sparring gear with you.
5. Do your best and have a great test!
1. Test application (instruction: print, fill out top part, sign and date)
2. Student evaluation (instruction: for school-aged children. Print, have parents and school teachers evaluate student’s practice of the 5 tenets of Tae Kwon Do, hand this in before test.)
61137 S. Hwy 97, Bend, OR 97702
Call 541-617-3949 for details.